Now that I'm nearing the last stretch and I'm more than half way through with my first edit, Chris thought I should change the name of my book. The title needed to capture several things:
- Imply that it was a contemporary romance
- Imply that it was somehow related to "Digisoft" and it's subculture
- It needed to be different, capture people's attention
- It couldn't be too sappy... I wanted to stay away from the world of Harlequin
- And if possible, it needed to have double meaning, with a sexual undertone or reference.
Once I publish the book, you might get a good laugh out of it.